Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brainwashed

I want to go on this backpacking trip.  I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip.  The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head.  I won't die.  I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die. I want to go on this backpacking trip. I'll have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will not cause my vertigo to rear it's ugly head. I won't die.


There we go...I think I've sufficiently brainwashed myself.
I'll return in a few days...with pictures and stories.
Try not to forget me while I'm away.
Pray for me.
*gulp*

 

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

You do not want to go on this backpacking trip. You won't have a good time on this backpacking trip. The altitude change will cause your vertigo to rear it's ugly head. Your family won't die of shame if you don't go. Make a stand. Stay home. You've been sick. Which sister do I need to talk to?

Kristin said...

Haha!! Lots of prayers for you Noelle! Have a great time!!!

Amy said...

I can't WAIT to hear how great it is. (not to mention the BEAUTIFUL pictures you're bound to come back with. :D

Lindsay said...

Have an awesome time! I always get this way before a big backpack trip...DH literally has to drag me along...but in the end I love it and survive:)

Hell, he even dragged me out into the back country for 2 nights when I was 18 weeks pregnant and it was the best trip we've ever done!!

I can't wait to see pics!

cathyjoy said...

I'm with Dazee!

Baby Sister said...

We can do it...we just have to keep telling ourselves that...if not, we'll be sick together!!!! :D

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Dazee made me laugh!!

Noelle, look at all your pictures from childhood where you're standing on mountain tops and waving to nobody because no one else was probably there. You were born to climb. Go climb!

p.s. will miss you. :) how soon will you return?

Beth Zimmerman said...

Will do, Noelle! And I LOVE your new header photo!

Akkila Nellore said...

Hi Noelle,

Welcome back (I have assumed that u will see this after you get back from your trip).
Come visit my blog. Its all changed. What remains now is the header. I want to have a picture there like it is in yours.
Thank you so much for the help and yeah I will pray that you have a great trip.
I want you to write some thing in my blog too. Like guest blogging. I knew that such thing existed after I saw Joann in your blog. I agree Noelle that my blog has no followers except u and vamsi but one day when I have two hundred followers , you two would know how special you are to me . Special out of all those.

Love
Akkila