Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thought For The Day

Don't you hate how when someone points out your flaws and weaknesses, you spend the next 12 hours thinking of all of your other flaws and weaknesses?

Me too.

I'm headed to a wedding today.
My mom, bless her heart, doesn't like to drive on the big roads anymore.
I think it has something to do with raising 7 kids...
...something about how her nerves are shot...
I'm going as her chauffeur.

I'm running late...as usual...and still have to finish combing my hair.
(first time this week)
So I'll leave you with this thought:

image from http://www.curlygirldesign.com/


8 comments:

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Don't comb your hair. The bride will get a complex. Let her breathe. It is her day, you know!

Heart and soul not enough? I'm thinking about how to LOVE my textbooks... Louise Hay.. affirmations... I LOVE my subjects! I love love love studying. it's awesome1

Baby Sister said...

Good luck! Give Fayda a hug for me.

Dazee Dreamer said...

I really do hate people that "out" your flaws. Like bad hair days. Used to work with someone like that.

Judie said...

Papyrus is still my favorite font!

The Chicken's Consigliere said...

My nerves are shot and I only have four kids. Your Mom has some amazing stamina.

Joann Mannix said...

I hope your wedding is lovely. Have a great time and so nice of you to drive around your mommy. But then again, you are a very nice girl. How's that for pointing out flaws?

The Empress said...

You are a good daughter.

jayayceeblog said...

I comb my hair once a week whether it needs it or not. Your Mom is lucky to have such a grooming conscious chauffeur!