Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Words Just Won't Do

One day when I grow up and become accomplished and talented, I want to be this accomplished and talented...

As accomplished and talented as Brittany, the girl who is Aubergine Photography.

I'm thinking there is a real chance that I won't ever be this accomplished and talented. But I'm holding out hope that because I can claim these beauties as family, I might have the same gene pool from which to choose...

Thank you Brittany, for capturing the innocence of these little people I love so much!












*these pictures are from http://www.theauberginenotebook.com/

14 comments:

jayayceeblog said...

Every single one of them is gorgeous. They'd make a fantastic collage!

Monica said...

love these pictures!

Cassie said...

So adorable, where were those pictures taken they are amazing!! Cassie

Dazee Dreamer said...

So pretty. Is that the lavendar fields down by Mona?

Those kids are soooo cute.

Amy said...

What beautiful little people!

Brittany said...

You are very sweet! I'm really touched but your lovely words.

Yes, they are the Young Living Farms in Mona!

Brittany said...

oops i meant *by

Baby Sister said...

And how you knew about these and I didn't...not fair!!

-stephanie- said...

So gorgeous! The background is pretty too. :o)

Jami said...

Wow! What a beautiful setting. What beautiful kids!

Boyfriend said...

Those kids are just so darn cute!! :D Baby Sister told me I needed to follow your blog. So here I am! :D

The How-To Gal said...

Love the one of her blowing the dandelion! So gorgeous.

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

I stared. And stared. And stared.

Most probably, I will continue.

HOW? I mean HOW do they get to look like that? (I'm at a TOTAL loss of words.)

These cuties could be in a movie, you know.

BEAUTIFUL photographs of the cutest little people!

p.s. Noelle, you are more amazing than you can ever know!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

p.p.s. I like that Boyfriend is trying to get into your good books! ;)

Very good move!!! :D

Smart man!