Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To Us!


Birthdays...

They are so much more than turning a year older.

They're for thanks:
...thanks to a mom who gave her all to raise us...
...a mom who is always there...
...a mom who makes three separate birthday cakes every year...
...a mom who is a phone call away...
...a mom who loves unconditionally...

...thanks to a dad who worked hard to support his family...
...a dad who helped us with math homework...
...a dad who gave us life-changing experiences...
...a dad who will still go for hikes...
...a dad who will buy me lunch...
...a dad who is also a phone call away...
...a dad who loves unconditionally...

...thanks to a brother who teased...
...a brother who protected...
...a brother who was an example...
...a brother who gives hugs on a bad day...
...a brother who shares his four adorable kids...
...a brother who is a phone call away...
...a brother who loves unconditionally...

...thanks to a sister who has always been there...
...a sister who has been my best friend since day one...
...a sister who knows me inside and out...
...a sister who finishes my sentences...
...a sister who cries with me...
...a sister who shops with me...
...a sister who bakes me bread because I'm craving it...
...a sister who will always be my best friend...
...a sister who is a phone call away...
...a sister who loves unconditionally...

Birthdays...

Will always be a reminder of how blessed my life has been since the day I was born.

20 comments:

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

What a sweet post, happy birthday!

The Insomniac said...

Happy Birthday to a fellow birthday buddy! Today is my birthday too! I hope you have a wonderful day and that this year is the best yet!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Happpyyyyyy Birthdayyyy!!!! Happy Birthday to all three of you! hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!! and hope you get to eat lots! and hope you eat some thinking of me. and hope everyone eats a little extra thinking of me... ahh! happy thoughts!

I can't believe you guys featured in a newspaper article on day 1!! :D

Joann Mannix said...

Happy Birthday, my Darling, Wonderful friend.

May your day, your year, your life be joyous.

You look so much like your mom.

And sisters are the most wonderful creation, aren't they?

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday to you, and you, and you!! Here's wishing all 3 of you a wonderful day.

-stephanie- said...

How wonderful that you get to share this day with such loving people.

Have the happiest of birthday's!
All of you.

Dazee Dreamer said...

Happy Birthday from your wicked step-sister

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihXuwKF-dsE

Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday Noelle! Wish we were there to celebrate with you, but just know we're thinking of you and hope you have a great day! We're so glad you are now a part of our family.

Anonymous said...

What nice thought, thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to all of you!!-Cassie

Baby Sister said...

Let's try this again...

And I am thankful that you are my sister and that all 3 of you were born. And thanks for making me cry.

Happy Birthday hermana!!

Tiffany said...

Many happy returns of the day!
You are such an amazing lady Noelle... talented, kind, beautiful, hilarious, and the list goes on. May this new year be full of joy for you and your family.
Love your guts!!

Panda said...

awe that was really sweet. Happy birthday! well late (im so behind!)

Jessica said...

Aw, happy birthday!

RawknRobynsGoneBlogWild said...

Happy birthday to you and you! You certainly have a special family.
xoRobyn

Venassa said...

Happy birthday!! To all 3 of you.
I still think it's cool that you are a triplet.
Very sweet post.

Cheeseboy said...

Have a happy birthday! Sounds like you are waxing thankful on your day.

Jami said...

beautiful.

Happy Birthday! (belated)

jayayceeblog said...

Happy Birthday to all three of you. What a wonderful newspaper clipping. Your beautifully written words to your family are so special!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday!! A little late, sorry. :)
xoxo

cathyjoy said...

This is so great!

Happy Birthday Noelle...

You still make me laugh and you still make me cry.

You are only getting more awesome!

Love to you...