Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's Jumbled Folks...My Brain That Is...

Jason and I made a deal.

If he sold his house he could buy a new TV.


I think he was more excited about this than he was for our wedding day.

Actually, look how my month is shaping up now that we have such LARGE TVness:




See that window just next to the TV?

It needs a curtain.

In fact, ALL of my windows need curtains.

Curtains scare me.

I don't have a clue about how to choose a good curtain.

The windows may stay bare until my sister takes pity on me.

My friend Brandee over at Think Tank Momma asked me to guest post for her today. (Just what the Internet needs...more of me.)  Actually, I was happy to post for her.  She's been around for almost as long as my blog has and although she lives clear on the other side of the United States, we grew up in the same small town here in Utah. I love that she says things just like they are.   

Head on over HERE if you want to read about something a little more tender than LARGE TVness.

And with that...

Happy Monday Friends!

11 comments:

The Blue Zoo said...

I loved your guest post!!

And you living room is very pretty. =)

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

When I came here today, I went to your previous post to read the comments like always and then, to my utter horror, I realized I hadn't read that. It took me time to understand that this is your second post and then I smiled at my luck... there's a third post? Really??!!! :D :D :D I'm excited!

That TV... (swallowing hard) I'm glad I get to watch it on the blog. :)

The Chicken's Consigliere said...

Hi Noelle-nice TV. I have the same fear of window dressing. People do not understand. It seems so simple. But it is not. At least if people do peek in, the most they will see is you and Jason watching "House"

Baby Sister said...

Nice hermana. :)

Dazee Dreamer said...

NCIS, Criminal Minds, Amazing Race, and House. I love all of them!!!

adrienzgirl said...

I love you even more now that I see you watch Castle too! I love love love that show!

Thanks for the guest post! You were brilliant as always! ;)

Jared said...

The only thing you left off your calendar is all the BYU football games that will also be watched on that TV. :-)

Cheeseboy said...

I'd be jealous, but my wife just "allowed" me to buy a 68 incher myself.

Thanks for the reminder on the start of The Amazing Race. I never know when that show is going to start.

cathyjoy said...

i don't like curtains either.

i just have "scarfs" swagged over my windows.

i noticed that you didn't have Glee on your schedule?

that must have been an oversight.

Kristie said...

So...this season of Amazing Race is to be watched at the Livingston house?

Aren't you glad I didn't say the Platt house? It was almost the Platt/Livingston house.

jayayceeblog said...

Your TV calendar looks a lot like mine. We got our big screen just a few days before Christmas last year and I'm pretty sure that was one of the happiest days of our marriage for Hubby!!!