Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The State of our Union

Jason just asked what I had on my face.
"It's a zit," I told him.
"But it's big and red," he said.
"That's because I just picked at it."
And then for added measure I reminded him, "You are married to me.  You have to love me even with big red zits on my face."
He said that he did.
Phew...disaster avoided.

We're having a little bit of drama here.  Maybe it's trauma.
Trauma because I'm worried that I might be miscarrying.
The baby and I have had a long talk about how it's a bad idea...
And I've suggested the same thing to God...
But for now I'm just hanging out in bed waiting for the doctor to call me back.
It's probably nothing serious...
Maybe I'm just bleeding to bleed.  (Is that too much information?)
But until we know for sure, perhaps if you think about it, you might say your own little prayer for the little one.

16 comments:

Baby Sister said...

:( Not another drama....a million prayers being sent your way!!

singedwingangel said...

Absolutely praying. Does it help to know I bled with all 3 of mine.. scared the crap out of me every time..

Judy said...

I spotted quite a bit with my second pregnancy and was totally worried, but it all ended up ok in the end. Whatever happens with this little one of yours, you're in my thoughts.

Lindsay said...

Crossing my fingers and praying for you and the bean:)

Janet - AKA: Latte Lady said...

Blessings and favor to you today.

Sister Janet

Akkila said...

I am praying Noelle. Your baby would be safe . Just don't be tensed .

Heather said...

I will pray.
Also maybe this will help....my doctor says that after a heartbeat on a sonogram is detected the chance of a miscarriage is very low.
So............

Tiffany said...

Done. Love to you and Jason and the Niblet.

My Big Secret Blog :) said...

I'm praying. Breathe. Breath in, breathe out. Repeat. How long is the doctor going to take?

Courtney said...

prayers and good thoughts your way. big hugs too.

Sam said...

Oh Noelle, praying for you and the mini. *hugs*

Amy said...

*hugs*

You (plural) are in my prayers!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

You're right, it's a bad idea. I'll suggest the same thing to Heavely Father as well.

You're always in my thoughts and prayers - I'll just make this one a little stronger. Love you girl! It will be okay.

Elizabeth said...

I had a miscarriage 4 years ago. It was one of the hardest things ever. I'm so praying that doesn't happen to you.

xo -El

~ Darla ~ said...

Whoa, I missed this post. Hope everything is okay. I'm sure it is.

jayayceeblog said...

Whoa, I am way behind on visiting my favorite blogs and this post is scary. Saying prayers and sending positive vibes your way!!!