Monday, January 10, 2011

Too Many Thoughts...Not Many Words

I'm not feeling very chatty.
Maybe it's because I'm tired.
 Maybe it's because Jason has been out of town and I miss him more than usual.
Or maybe it's because life isn't my favorite thing today.
Whatever the reason...
It will be gone by tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a great story to tell you.

In the meantime...
Here's a picture for you.


That's what tomorrow will be...
The post in which I tell you why this picture means so much to me.
(Minus my shiny forehead...that part doesn't mean so much to me.)

11 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

I have a feeling that picture has a beautiful story behind it. I hope by tomorrow, life is back to being one of your favorite things.

singedwingangel said...

OH I hate those kinds of days but that picture is beautiful

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh, I can't wait for the story.

My Big Secret Blog :) said...

Hey! Will eating something help? Life always treats me well when I eat. Or maybe go for a walk or nap at your desk. :( Feel better!

Heather said...

I'll be waiting patiently. (I have nothing better to do. I am grounded.)

jayayceeblog said...

Any picture that sparkles with hugs and smiles has to have a great story. Looking forward to it ...

The Chicken's Consigliere said...

WE'll be here waiting. Feel better.

~ Darla ~ said...

Looking forward to tomorrow's post. Love your attitude. Life isn't my favourite thing today, but it will be gone tomorrow. Very wise.

Vibha said...

Dear Noelle, go for a walk or buy a candy which you had liked as a child. Or close your bed room door and sing and dance like crazy. Infact bathroom singing help more than bedroom singing because in bathroom u can here your voice better, as if in mike. If you still don't feel good , get the movie you loved a lot and watch it. I would have suggest jump on spot like crazy because thats what i do when i am low :). But u don't do that.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That's a sweet picture. Is she sucking on a double-decker lollipop?
xoRobyn

e. said...

thank you so much for your comments. i always think its such a treat when you say something.
happy monday!