Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Here...Sort Of

It's just me...Mrs. McSicky Sick Sick.
Ohhh...my body hates me right now.
The good news?
I saw my doctor this morning and he gave me the okay to take any medication I need to take.
"God doesn't make birth defects retroactively" he told me.
"If your baby is going to have a birth defect it's already there."
"Take what drugs you need."

The other good news?
Tomorrow at 1:30pm.
Oh...you want to know what's tomorrow at 1:30pm?
My mom will find out if she's having a grandson or a granddaughter.
She cried when I told her she could come with us.

I'll be back with stories...once my brain is convinced it's going to survive this illness.
Until then...
...proof...
That we spent the night in the LAX airport.
It was a LONG night indeed.



10 comments:

Venassa said...

Wow hard to believe you're already that far along. You guys must be so excited to find out.

That sure does look like it would be a long night :(
Hope you're soon feeling better though

Kristin said...

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!!! Sorry you're sick, but so glad you're back. Can't wait to read all about your trip. I can't believe you were at LAX for that long...wish we could have met up!!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I can hardly wait for you to tell us what you are having. I'm going to say ummm girl. that's my guess. you should totally put a poll on here.

Anywho, I can't believe you slept on the floor at LAX. Being pregnant and all. You are my hero.

~ Darla ~ said...

Hope you're feeling better soon...and how exciting for you/hubby and your mom. What a special thing to share. Sweet!

Cheeseboy said...

Sorry to hear of your illness. Interesting about birth defects. Glad doctors know more than I. Feel better soon.

Meghan said...

I am so excited for you tomorrow! Feel better.

Vibha said...

Fingers crossed .
I am very happy that you are back

Tiffany said...

Airport sleeper... love it.

Boy or girl it will be a beautiful babe. Can't wait!

p.s. Welcome home :)

Shan said...

I saw the next post in my reader and it's killing me to put off finding out, but I am trying to catch up on everything. I'm so excited for whatever news you've gotten.

Hope you're feeling better!

jayayceeblog said...

Sleeping bags in an airport ... won't your nice bed at home feel wonderful?