Monday, March 28, 2011

BOO!

I've been at my desk this morning trying to beat an order deadline.
I've been focused and single-minded.
From behind my chair I heard, "Look Noelle."
It was Trouble's voice but I had no idea what she was up to.

I turned to look and I squealed.
Really and truly squealed.



Everyone needs a little Trouble in their lives.

* * *

Trouble just looked out the window and saw that her uncle was on the tractor.
"He's still there!"
"It might be dangerous!"
"I don't think it's dangerous," I reassured her.
"It is to me!  Once I got dirt on my shoe!"
"That's dangerous?" I asked.
Apparently it is.

* * *

Jason, the ultrasound tech, and I played with Emily this morning.
We were there about 30 minutes.
Emily was in a good mood for the first 20 minutes but then got tired of posing for pictures.
There's a spot on her heart, and one of her kidneys has a bit too much fluid.
Looks like I'm going to another doctor for another ultrasound.
"Noelle, DON'T WORRY!"  is what the ultrasound tech told me.
"She's fine.  We're just OCD around here."
To be honest, I'm not worried.
Not even a little bit.
I love her just as she is.

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love paranoid OCD doctors - that means you have a good one. Keep us posted!

Also, I wonder if Trouble lived at my house if I'd giggle more....quite likely.

Kristie said...

Love the Trouble picture! I have one just like it of Shaina. :)

Glad Emily is doing well. Love your positive attitude. You are awesome!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I was thinking while reading this how awesome of a mom you are going to be. You love trouble so much that it just shows you are going to be the best!!!

Heather said...

I am glad you aren't worried . When I read that I was afraid you would be.
OCD is good, but I am sure they will find that everything is kosher.

Shan said...

It seems to me there are so many causes for alarm that mamas never used to even know about... the sort of stuff that resolves itself before the baby makes his or her debut.

The upside of having some of these things crop up is that you do get to see Emily a lot more often than you otherwise would.

Hugs,

Shan :+)

Cheeseboy said...

That mask is totally freaking me out. Funny.

I'm sure everything is fine. Those dudes do get a little OCD.

jayayceeblog said...

Don't worry, be happy! Shouldn't be hard with Trouble around. And, seriously, keep the dirt off her shoe, wouldja?