Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Horseshoes Cost $2.50 If You're Interested

Yesterday this little one was living up to her nickname 'Trouble.'

She was into things she shouldn't be, climbing on top of things she shouldn't have been, and doing it all in the name of 'helping you Well.'

After I told her to stop playing with the same thing at least three times she glared at me and then growled.

"Grrrrr...you are really irritating me Well."

"I'm irritating you?"

"Yes, a lot - and it's really bothering me."
"Really?"
"Yes, I'm so frustrated right now."
"Sami, you don't have to stay."
"Fine, I'm going to ride me bike."
And then she stomped off.

I called her mom over and said, "She didn't learn those words from me."
I think her mom was secretly proud of that little imp.

In other news...

Ha, I don't have other news.
I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to come up with something.
I'm not entirely sure what it is that keeps you people coming back...

10 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

I'm pretty certain that when Trouble is grown she would be a perfect match for my Kamden. They are both little pickles! Cute though, they are so cute!

Beth Zimmerman said...

We love you! That's WHY we keep coming back! And I think Trouble and Mallory may be twins! We've had that same conversation recently!

wjmom said...

In other news, "Well" is feeling, well, well(er)!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the way 3 year olds talk.

My granddaughters newest thing is

"What you doing you"

"I want that you"

lol

Bossy Betty said...

She's got you in training!!!!

le Chef said...

My daughter was named "danger girl". I thought she was pretty tough until I met her little cousin Joe.

Secretly, I'm glad he's her cousin .. and not her brother.

My Big Secret Blog :) said...

Ow. That hurt. You're a nice aunt. Trouble! Who's teaching you this stuff at 3?

Judie said...

It's you winning smile, Noelle.

Elizabeth said...

We keep coming back because you are so genuine, funny and sweet.

I read every day, although I don't always comment because I can never think of anything funny or clever enough to match your awesome posts.

xo -El

jayayceeblog said...

Love your post title ... and that Trouble! Oh boy!!!