Thursday, March 31, 2011

There's Always Something Going On

I know...I know...I tell a lot of Trouble stories.
But seriously...that girl...
Yesterday whenever the phone rang I heard her say 'Linden Nursery.'
She was practicing.
Remember...she's three.


Today I was in one office talking to a customer on the phone.
Trouble was in the other office eating an apple she stole from me.
The other line rang.
I heard Trouble say 'Linden Nursery' and I waited for the phone to ring again.
It didn't.
A minute later I heard "No, this is Sami.  You want to talk to Well?"
And then with a little bit of frustration, "No, it's Sami.  You can talk to Well if you want to."
And then, "Hello?  Hello?  Helllllo?"
And then Trouble comes, holding her stolen apple and says, "The customer wanted to talk to you but he hung up."
What does one do with such an imp?

I've included some pictures from our trip to Mexico.
Just because...
The one of the salad?
That's what you get when you ask for a Caesar salad.
Amazing.







7 comments:

Venassa said...

Beautiful photos! That's the coolest looking salad I've ever seen.

Heather said...

Mexico, the salad, and Trouble all look great!!

(Did the customer call back?)

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love the color of the buildings. So beautiful.

Trouble really needs to meet Miss A. They could really get in trouble I tell ya.

-stephanie- said...

I love Trouble.

Beautiful pictures. It looks warm, because I'm not.

Allison said...

I have 2 things to say about the pictures; First, It is beautiful! Second, Can you say clausterphobic? I'm hyperventilating just looking at those stairways and streets!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! I want to go to there! And I don't think you could ever share too many Trouble stories--that girl is hilarious.

jayayceeblog said...

Wow, that is quite a salad and your Mexico photos are just plain gorgeous. I am so in love with little Trouble. Bless her heart for jumping in and answering the phone!