Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's On Me

I don't know why I bother.

Yesterday the pansies looked like this:


Today:


Strawberries yesterday:


Strawberries today:


Dang deer.
(And believe me, I'm not saying dang in my mind...but my mom, my mother-in-law, and my husband...they all think I'm a good kid...I wouldn't want them thinking otherwise.)

My crew is currently unloading a semi load of plants.
The driver, who is contracted to help unload the truck, is doing this:



(If you can't tell, he's just taking a smoke break while getting a little sun.)

Isn't that the life?

I'm off to tackle the stack of papers on my desk.
It's not pretty.
Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That really does look like an April Fool's thing...are you sure it was the deer? I happen to think you might possibly work with some people who might possibly think this is funny.....

Heather said...

My dang plants look like that one day after I plant them and it is ever because of deer. It is because I am not a gardener. I am going to start blaming the deer though.

Cheeseboy said...

Wait, so now the DEER are getting into April Fool's?! I think it's time we GET THEM BACK! When's hunting season again?

I pulled an April Fool's joke prank today. Video is on my blog.

Dazee Dreamer said...

Oh Noelle, I so feel your pain. That is how all our flowers and trees look after the deer show up.

And the truck driver. Yeah, we have some that show up and will help unload their stuff, and others will flat out say, I'm not hired to do that, just drive. Ok, well then good luck getting to your next pickup/delivery anytime soon. :)

Lalis said...

I just have to say, I've missed your blog. I've been so busy lately that I can't even give myself the pleasure of reading people's blogs. I got to take a break today and was just catching up. You put a smile on my face :)

Sorry about the plants. At least the deer are happy...?

jayayceeblog said...

You're such a nice girl with your ladylike dang. Cussing can be so much fun ... I'll cuss those *$#^%! deer on your behalf. Does that sign pointing at the truck driver say Bulk Products? *snort*