Monday, April 25, 2011

It's 1:53pm And

So far today I:

-made it out of bed and to work on time
-placed 4 large plant orders
-have helped many customers with plant questions
-talked to an employee about his perpetual tardiness
-answered the phone 12 million times
-ate a roast beef sandwich for lunch
-managed to read 2 blogs
-took a payment to the bank
-visited with a sister-in-law
-made plans for lunch with a friend
-talked to an old man who wanted to complain
-massaged an ultra sore hip

Before the day is over I must:

-pay bills
-bill customers
-find something else to eat as I'm still hungry
-figure out how I'm going to ship a semi-truck load of trees to the tiny town of Monticello without having to charge a million dollars for freight
-listen to the 15 messages that are in my voicemail
-place two more plant orders
-figure out how to get some trees from Oregon to here ... by Thursday
-talk to an employee about his attitude

and

TAKE A NAP!

13 comments:

Vibha said...

Please add one more thing to the "To do" list . Read to Emily , the letter I posted for her . :)

Imagine how would it be if each of your readers adds some thing to your list . I can't wait to see your reaction dear .

Have a great day . It is 2 Am here so I should sleep . Good night for me.

Akkila

Kristin said...

Yikes! Busy day...hope you get that nap!!

Cheeseboy said...

I am so glad that I am not a boss. I'd much rather be talked to about my tardiness than have to do the talking to.

I do hope one of the blogs you read was mine.

Venassa said...

Busy girl. Hope that nap comes quick!

Elizabeth said...

I at least hope you got that nap done :D.

xo -El

Dazee Dreamer said...

I'm thinking the nap is the most important thing.

And gosh, your day just sounds like so much fun. I'm a wee bit jealous

Loralee and the gang... said...

...after just reading your to-do list, I need a nap!

TortugaRachel said...

Um, Noelle, dear, Take a Nap needs to be near the TOP of that list. I would put it #2, right after #1 eat.

Take care of yourself!

Mary said...

Just think of it as good practice for when Emily starts walking.

Heather said...

Nap first.
Then draw jobs out of a hat.
Oh and don't forget to delegate. That's important too!!

Bossy Betty said...

Move that nap up in the list! In fact, list it twice!!!

jayayceeblog said...

Sounds like you should start with the nap because you're going to need some rest to get all that accomplished! You go, girl!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sounds like somebody ought to get fired! Especially if the tardy dude and the rude dude are the same dude!