Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Been A Hard Day

If you saw me at the moment you would see a girl with a runny nose, some seriously puffy eyes, and dizziness that has persisted this entire day.
It's been a rough day in our little world...a really rough, hard day.

We had an appointment with a perinatologist today to further examine some concerns our doctor had with little Emily.
The news we got, while knowing full well the doctor was giving us the worst case scenario, was not at all what we expected, and it was hard.  Gut wrenchingly, heart breakingly hard.
While I'm not ready to go into details, partly because we won't know anything concrete until we meet with yet another doctor in a couple of weeks, our little Emily has a fight ahead of her.
And her mommy and daddy are scared.

If you believe in God, and in prayer, we could sure use some of that faith directed toward our little one right now.

16 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my gosh. of course all 3 of you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Give Back Today said...

I am sending positive thoughts and preayers your way. I am sorry you are having such a tought time. Writing and blogging through your journey will hopefully bring some clarity for you. Your blog lovers are here for you.

Melanie givebacktoday.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Praying. We are definitely praying for you and Emily.

Diana said...

And after reading your post, I'm scared for you both as well. I will be praying for Little Emily and her parents and for God to show His mercy and love in a grand way to your family.

Jessica said...

Prayers and love and more prayers!

Fullmer Family said...

Consider it done! Sent from Alaska. Love sent your way too.

Sandra said...

Know I love all three of you and I will pray for your family.

Deidra Faith said...

I'm praying for you and little Emily...that God just wraps His arms around you all at this time as you head into this next chapter of your lives.

-stephanie- said...

Will pray for your sweet Emily, and her mommy and daddy.

annie said...

Know you are in our thoughts and prayers! We love all of you!

Taylor said...

Noelle, I will definitely be praying for you, Jason, and Emily.
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give away and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea . . .

Be still, and know that I am God.”

(Psalms 46:1, 2, and 10)

Erka said...

Lots of prayers and love sent your way! I read your blog last night before going to bed and here I am leaving you a comment at four am. Something I have learned through my trials (a hefty share of them these last years) is that no matter what, we are never alone! Family, friends and especially our loving Heavenly Father are always there to love and support us! Plus, I have a feeling that that little Emily, she is a good fighter!

Vibha said...

i will pray for your family Noelle.
Every thing would turn out to be good. You would be consulting another doc right? That doc would find out that every thing is alright.

Kim and Company said...

Because you have grown on me over the years, I will pray for you.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry! Thinking of you and praying for strength for you and Jason and your little one.

xo -El

jayayceeblog said...

Thinking of you and your sweet hubby with love and prayers and positive vibes. Amen!