Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Wish I Had Something Exciting To Tell You

I just made some popcorn for lunch.
My brother tells me the smell fills the office.
Popcorn smell is better than dirty man smell. That's what I say.
Hold on...I'm not saying my brother has that dirty man smell...
Oh never mind.

My other brother chewed me out this morning for not answering my cell phone.
Tell me...what am I supposed to do when he calls and I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone else on the other phone, AND I have someone in my office waiting to talk to me?

If the truth were known, I'll bet that's most people's number one complaint with me.
I don't answer my phone.
If you're one of those people who call and get my voice mail...I'm sorry.
Mostly.
Talking on the phone is one of my least favorite things to do.
Also, when I'm at work, which is most of the time, I can't answer my phone and chat.
I guess technically I can but the minute I do a customer will come with a question, or my office phone will ring 12,679 times, or my dad will call and then keep calling until I answer him...
It's a heavy burden having a cell phone.

As you can tell, I have nothing of importance to say to you.

Jason's home for a minute.
When he's home he tries to make up for all the time he isn't home.
He changes the sheets, and brings me ice cream, and rubs my feet...
Are you wondering what I do for him?
I help him pluck his eyebrows.
Now that I think about it, that's probably not much of a trade off.

We're meeting with the cardiologist again tomorrow.
Keep your fingers crossed...


7 comments:

Kristin said...

I hate when my office phone rings. I'd much rather be chatting on my cell phone!!

Saying lots of prayers for your sweet baby girl!!!!

tuesdays at nordic landing said...

Gotta love the art of cell phones though. At times you can live without 'em, but then you really can't live without em either. Le sigh. Oh, and fingers are crossing for tomorrow!

Dazee Dreamer said...

yum, popcorn.

I hate to answer my cell phone too. unless it's my hubby, then I get giddy.

Good luck tomorrow.

Judie said...

Whoever shaves your legs when your tummy is so big that you can't do it yourself,thats the person who loves you the most!!!

Lani said...

Hi Noelle,
It's been too long! I have deserted my blog:( but missed reading yours. I have to catch up on what's going on in your world!

And I hate talking on my phone too.

Lalis said...

I keep my phone on silent.
I look at my phone at MY convenience.
If someone has called, and it was important, they will have left a message.
And then I call back. At my convenience.
In other words, I don't blame you.
And I also get chewed out for not answering.
[The only person I really talk to on the phone is my mom, and that's because I call her DAILY]

Bridget said...

I hear ya, I really don't like talking on the phone. Not at all.
Praying for good news for you and your sweet lil girl tomorrow. :)