Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Raining And I'm Not Complaining...Not Even A Little Bit

Oh my honk.
I have so much to say and no time to say it.

First, I want to say...I NEED to say...THANK YOU...to all of you.
I have never felt more loved and supported than I have the last few weeks.
It's overwhelming really...this blog family that I have...and each of you in your own way has touched my heart, and has made this trial we're going through easier to manage.  I thank God every day for every one of you.

I hope that Mother's Day was a beautiful day for all of you.
My Mother's Day was exactly what I needed.  I took a nap for the majority of the afternoon.  It was heaven.

I'm to that stage in pregnancy where my ankles are the size of ... well, they're huge.
It doesn't help that on Friday and Saturday I was standing for well over 10 hours.
When I finally dragged my weary body home from work Friday night Jason gave me a foot massage.
Considering that he himself had just dragged his weary body home from a 65 mile backpacking adventure I felt pretty spoiled.
I love that husband of mine.
A lot.

I know that I owe you a report from my appointment with the pediatric cardiologist.
Tomorrow will be the day for that...

And I know I owe you a pregnancy picture...or so say some of you.
I'm not a fan of taking my picture.
But for you...


And finally...I'm starting a new blog.
Not the garden blog.
I put that one on the back burner until I feel like my life has settled down.
The new one is called 'Dear Emily, Love Mommy' and it will be a journal of letters I write to my little girl.
I debated on making it private...but then decided not to. 
So...if you need yet another something to read from me, the link is http://www.dearemilylovemommy.blogspot.com/

It's still under construction so don't go 'gah' at the layout.  Maybe by tomorrow it will be finished.  WAIT!  It's finished!  I just got an email telling me so!  A million thanks to Kristin for doing it for me!!!

And with that...I have got to get back to work.
The papers are ever piling higher and as it is I'm going to be here until midnight.

16 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the foot massage. I could never talk The Coach into that. Even while I was pregnant!!

My Big Secret Blog :) said...

It's always good to read something from you.

You look very beautiful. :)

Tiffany said...

I'm loving that smile Noelle. You're a darling pregger.

Happy Belated Mother's Day too!

Kristin said...

You look so cute!!!

wjmom said...

You look beautiful!

Cheeseboy said...

Glad you Mother's Day was great. I needed a nap too, all that watching the kids while my wife napped. Oh well, Father's Day will be here eventually.

jayayceeblog said...

You look absolutely adorable with your little Emily bump. Looking forward to reading your letters. =D

Dazee Dreamer said...

You are looking so cute. I love pregnant pictures.

And I'm excited about your new blog.

Shan said...

Hooray for that photo of Emily and her mama. Beautiful! Running over to check out the new blog. Probably glad that I already have a box of tissue handy.

Shan said...

Never in my life did I imagine I would subscribe to a blog with no posts, lol.

-stephanie- said...

You and Emily look adorable.

Happy Mother's Day.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You are a beautiful mommy-in-the-making.
xoRobyn

Maureen said...

Hello,
I was looking for some new blogs to read and I came across yours :) I am now following you..Please stop by www.Areyouamom.com and say hi
Thanks,
Maureen :)

Vibha said...

You look beautiful Noelle . I have heard that women look beautiful during pregnancy. Some of cousins proved it to me , now you did.

When ever you talk about Jason , which you always should do , I feel good for you . My heart warms up thinking about the way he loves you. And the young girl in me wishes for such a husband too. Let us see what plans god has for me.

Akkila

Beth Zimmerman said...

Just look at that beautiful girl ... inside and out! :)

TortugaRachel said...

You look so cute!!!!