Friday, May 27, 2011

What Are Your Weekend Plans?

I can't think of anything to say.
Actually, I can think of a lot of things to say, but you don't need to hear every single one of my frustrations.
It's been a long week.
And at any moment I may just sit down in a corner and cry my eyes out for a little while.
That won't do anybody any good...

Instead, I'll go in search of the medicine that will hopefully keep my dizziness at bay...
...because boy howdy does it want to get ugly today...
And then I'll pretend that I can do my job...
...and when I realize I can't do my job I'll ask for help and get ignored by at least 5 of the employees who work here...

It's going to be a lovely day.
Right?
Somewhere, for someone, it's going to be a lovely day?


8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Noelle, take the day off. The work will be there when you get back. On your way home, stop at the store and get a pint of Ben & Jerry's {may I recommend Milk & Cookies}, curl up under the covers and watch TV while you eat the ice cream and you will feel better.

If it makes you feel any better, I want to find a corner to curl up in and cry too. You know that deal breaker we talked about? I'm having a really hard time dealing with it lately.

And as you expressed, hopefully it is a good day for someone, somewhere. It is Friday, after all.

xo -E

cfoxes33 said...

I hope you feel better very soon!

Today's Gift said...

I hope things get better, Noelle.
My weekend plans? My boyfriend is going home to meet my parents!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

I think that I need to be the one to negotiate your union contract.

Please tell managment that we are going on strike soon.

Oh wait...you are management. Well...tell the other half of management that we are going on strike and then take the weekend off.

If they are lucky I'll barter a deal and you'll be back on Tuesday with MODERATED duty.

Cheeseboy said...

Good luck getting through it. Hope you feel better.

Venassa said...

Why are the employees being such.. mean people, to put it nicely. I would help :(
It's been a fairly good day for me at least.

Shan said...

I do hope you took the aforementioned advice and gave yourself the day off.

Hugs,

Shan :+)

Lalis said...

Miss Noelle! I think that sometimes we need to say, "I'm not dealing with this today" and tell Heavenly Father to take care of things for you. You missy, need to take care of yourself, hmph!

And I say that with love.