Monday, June 20, 2011

Big Blessings Come In Small Packages

My cell phone just rang.
I answered and Trouble was on the other end.
"Hi Well."
"Hi Sami."
"Well, whatcha doing?"
"I'm working, what are you doing?"
"I just went to Joshy's house, but now I'm at Grandma's house again."
"Did you have fun at Josh's house?"
"Uhh huu...how's Elimy?"
"Emily is fine Sami."
"But why she got a broken heart?"
"Her heart didn't grow right."
"The doctor gonna fix it?"
"Yes Sami, as soon as Emily is born, the doctor is going to fix her heart."
"Okay, bye."
And then Trouble hung up.

That phone call probably saved my life today.
Or at least it saved me from yelling at someone.
Somehow that little Trouble has the ability to soothe anyones troubles.


7 comments:

Lalis said...

I love Trouble.

Beth Zimmerman said...

God bless, Trouble! :) Love you, Noelle!

The Blog Writer said...

I've been thinking about you. Wish Jason a belated Happy Father's day from me, will you?

Trouble is love in it's cutest form.

-stephanie- said...

Sometimes you just need a little Trouble in your life. Praying for your Elimy.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I read this great quote today and I thought of you...

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." --Barbara J. Winter


I love that.

Sam said...

Love this! She is too darn cute =]

Joann Mannix said...

Trouble like that is the best kind of Trouble.

And that heart won't be broken for too long. Doctors who fix broken hearts, especially baby broken hearts are the best kind of doctors.

I'll put those doctors on my prayer list, too.