Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love Notes

Dear Husband,

Sometimes when you go out of town I don't like it.
Last night when I had to go into the snake infested field to hunt down our stray garbage can was one of those times.

Trouble thinks you're in Colorado.
She told me to call you and tell you that her flip flop that fell in the yucky river is probably in Colorado by now and you should bring it home to her.

I told her I couldn't call you because you were in a meeting with your boss.
This is what she said:
"Jason is the boss of Colorado!"

Also...I'm still as big as a house.
I have a picture to prove it to you.
Even Amanda told me yesterday, "Noelle, you're ginormous."
Or something like that...



Oh and Husband?
Don't mind the hair.
At least I washed it today!

Thank you for sending me the picture of the glass of milk you had at the bar last night.
You don't look as big as a house, by the way.

I am really behind at work right now so I better get busy.
I hope you have a great day!

Love,

Your Wife


10 comments:

-stephanie- said...

I would have left the garbage can sit.

I love Trouble.

Your house is very beautiful.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Home Depot has an abundance of garbage cans. I would have left that one to the snakes! Trouble is adorable. So are you and you are so NOT as big as a house! But your eyes look tired! Love you, Noelle!

Joann Mannix said...

Don't go hunting for garbage cans anymore. You are in a delicate condition. Trash can wait. It's not going anywhere.

And you look amazing, breathtaking, really.

Kristin said...

You are gorgeous!!!

I'm with Beth, I would've left the garbage can.

Your little niece is so sweet; I love how excited she is for her little cousin. I can't wait to "meet" her either!!!

Lalis said...

Psh...! You're NOT big as a house, that's just a BABY BUMP! :)

And I loved the previous post :)

singedwingangel said...

You are a far cry from big as a house.. but you do need rest momma.. Yeah the garbage would have stayed in the field..

Jamie said...

leave the can...
hug trouble...
Remind yourself that God has blessed you with a beautiful daughter growing inside, get some rest, and don't say phrases like big as a house...Emily does not need a complex! God knows what He is doing...in fact the bigger you get, the more room she has to grow!!! It can be a Good Thing!

Love you Bunches!

Shan said...

Oh, Mama. You look beautiful.

I remember being pretty upset when someone told me I was big as a house while pregnant with Mad. I told Tom about it. He said I wasn't big as a house... but maybe a small condo. A baby condo. And that's what you are... not a whole huge house, but the best baby condo ever.

Bossy Betty said...

You look gorgeous. I'll toast you with my own glass of milk today!

Tiffany said...

My sister used to call it "the hottub" (is that one word or two?) I also like baby condo. Anywho... you are lovely and beautiful Noelle.

Trouble makes me smile. What a cutie!

And how blessed you are to have a husband who drinks milk at the bar and misses you terribly when he's gone. He's a keeper!

p.s. Put your dang feet up!