Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pretend I Was Never Here


Hello?

I'm not here today.
I'm hanging out at my other blog...Dear Emily, Love Mommy.
The post there is a tad cheesy...
I guess you can either deal with the cheese or not read it.

Tomorrow is a big day as far as doctors appointments go.
We're headed to Primary Children's Hospital to meet one last time with the pediatric cardiologist.
Jason and I are both hopeful and apprehensive.
Amazingly, Jason will be here for this appointment, and for every one after that until Emily is born.
It almost seems a miracle that he's done traveling...until well after Emily arrives.

Wait...I wasn't supposed to be here.

I'll be back tomorrow...with news...hopefully of the 'good' variety.




6 comments:

Shan said...

Sending you all love (and I like cheese!), and looking forward to hearing the good news tomorrow.

Sam said...

Praying for you guys! Glad Jason is home for the rest of the pregnancy, and I bet he is too!

Amy said...

holding my breath for/with you.

Jay said...

Hmm, I haven't had my daily dose of cheese yet today... and since you're not here and all... :) Good luck with the appointment!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Praising the Lord that Jason is home to stay for a good while. And praying for amazing answers!

Amy said...

Seriously - still holding my breath. I hope all went well today!