Monday, July 18, 2011

The Girl Who Didn't Intentionally Cry Wolf


Emily is perfectly content and  comfortable where she is...right on my bladder.
Thank you very much.

That's probably what she would tell me at this point.

We're headed to the hospital in a few minutes anyway...
...we already had the appointment scheduled.

I'll tell you this...
Jason is relieved.
One more day means his precious mattress didn't suffer the consequences of my water breaking.
It wouldn't surprise me if he goes out today and buys a waterproof mattress pad.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts friends...they're very much appreciated!

8 comments:

Amy said...

:D When my water broke and Josh realized I was going to have to get in the car "like that" he had a moment of meltdown. :D Waterproof mattress pad and a stack of old towels.

Joann Mannix said...

Just one more day of growing. Good for you, Emily!

Good luck on your appointment. My water never broke with the first one, it just trickled, like a leaky faucet, until the doctor broke it in labor. I think I ruined his shoes. TMI?

I'll keep the prayers going.

Deidra Faith said...

Please keep us updated!! I'm definitely praying!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Phew! Okay, yay for one extra day and the dry mattress. Breathing. That last post caused me anxiety. Ouch for bladder.

Cheeseboy said...

He should just buy a waterbed.

Shan said...

Thinking of you today. Hoping you are well and comfortable. Sending you love.

Karen said...

Hope all is well. Remember to allow the Lord to be with you every step of the way. He knows everything you are thinking and feeling and wants to comfort you. Sending hugs and love, Karen.

cathyjoy said...

Anxiously waiting for news and keeping y'all in my prayers.