Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Day Closer


Dear World,

I've had a busy day.
I had to model for a little while, and take care of my cousins at the same time.


You can really tell how 'blue' I am when I'm next to my cousins.
After my surgery next week I will finally have the same skin tone as my cousins do.

I'm 4 months old.
Olivia is 2 months old.
And Lizzy is 2 weeks old.
Olivia and I are jealous of Lizzy's hair.

Our Aunt Becca bought us the outfits.
She's amazing and we love her.
She even looked for an outfit that I wouldn't have to put over my head.

Daddy is watching American Chopper.
Daddy cried when Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. hugged and said 'I love you' to each other.
Just between you, me, and Mommy, Daddy needs to get out more.

Mommy says that she used to have Crayola Fridays on her blog, but she thinks that now Friday can be my day.  
How many 4 month olds do you know who have their own blog day?
I think I'm a lucky little girl.

World, I'm mostly just tired and I'm looking forward to having more energy.


Good night World.

Love, Elimy

Oh, and world?
Will you pretty please pray for me and my surgeons?
Mommy and Daddy tell me that I'm going to be okay but your prayers would help me to feel better about everything.

Love, Elimy ... again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
You, your parents and your doctors are in our prayers. We pray for the continued strength of your mommy and daddy, the wisdom and sure hands of your doctors and for you to continue to live in happiness and joy. You are a strong, beautiful person. May you always be so.

Lalis said...

Dear Elimy,
Way ahead of ya girl!
Your name is at the House of the Lord. Your mommy can explain to you what that means. I put it there every time I go. And ever since I heard that your surgery had been moved to Monday, not only do I pray for you, but I also pray for your doctors, that their hands will be guided by the Lord.
You are in God's hands and that means that you're in the best place ever.
Love you!

Venassa said...

Lizzy must've been kicking up a storm. I love the matching outfits.
Don't worry about praying little miss.. I've been doing it as much as I can. You will do amazing!

Of One Heart said...

Em, honey, do you know which other person that I know of sleeps exactly like you do? Noelle will laugh! My Mum. It's cute!!

Emmy baby, I've told my Mommy and Daddy that Monday is our big day. We'll be praying. Our love and hugs will watch over you along with the zillion others' who love you so dearly.

Will you believe the coincidence? It was just an hour or two back when I mentioned your new cousins to my Mum. Not once did I expect this gorgeous picture of you three. :) Your aunt Becca's love makes me cry. She IS awesome!

Take it one step at a time, okay kid? Everyone older than me seems to tell me that. Thought I just had to pass it on to you because it works. Mwah!

Jen said...

Prayers are going up for you sweet Emily and your doctors taking care of you. I pray that this surgery will fix your beautiful, broken heart.

Prayers to the rest of your family for strength as I can imagine that even though they know this will help you, it's hard to send their beautiful little girl in for surgery.

Much love!

walden said...

You bet! :)

The Chicken's Consigliere said...

Hi Emily, I will definitely pray for you and your family. Your cousins are pretty cute, just like you. I can't wait to see the photos of the three of you in your "terrible twos" stage. I'm jealous of Lizzie's hair, also.