Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Emily's Two Cents

Dear World,

I think you should know that my life is hard.
First, my daddy puts goofy things on my face:


And then there's the fact that I hate that oxygen tube in my nose.
Every time I pull it out Mommy or Daddy puts it back in.
I hear them say all the time that I don't really need it, but they have to get permission from the doctor before they will take it out.
I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. 
My fingers are crossed.

If those two things aren't hard enough...
Daddy ALWAYS watches football.
He thinks I like it.
This is what I think of football:


My only other complaint is that people keep making me drink from a bottle.
I'm not a fan.
I think I would be if they gave me something that actually tasted good.
I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about giving me a different formula...the doctor better give them permission for that too.
The doctor doesn't think I can distinguish taste yet.  Boy is she wrong!

That's all world.
Even though Mommy and Daddy drive me nuts sometimes, I still love them.
I smile at them all the time, and I usually sleep for 12 hours straight at night.

Mommy went to work today and Daddy is taking care of me.
Great.
It's a politics or football day for me.
Sigh.

5 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

Darling Emily,

I feel the same way about football.

I will cross my fingers, too, for a great checkup.

I believe you can taste, too. You seem like quite a discerning lady to me.

By the way, you look gorgeous in pink.

-stephanie- said...

Well Miss Emily...I'd invite you over to my house, but we would both end up snoozing. It's politics and football here too. SNORE!

Praying for a great check-up.

Shan said...

Looking forward to the good news!

TortugaRachel said...

Politics or football... tough choice kiddo. Around here it's all politics right now. How bout we sneak off for cartoons?

Of One Heart said...

You're a stud, Em! Daddy had better read this post and know how to save his skin when you're old enough to spank him!