Monday, March 26, 2012

A Bit of Business And A Quick Story


I know, I know... two posts in one day.
At our house we don't love helmets.
Just thought I would share.

But we do love Anonymous.
Really and sincerely.
Anonymous, I would love to respond to your sweet email, but personally.
Would you be willing to email me?

Emily waves now when you say hi to her.
She puts her arm straight in the air and then waves her little fingers.
She won't always look at you while she's waving, but it's about the cutest thing ever.
Last night Em was cuddled in my arms, almost asleep, when someone on TV said 'Hello.'
She shot her little arm straight in the air, waved, and then snuggled closer and fell asleep.

Yes, I know.
She's adorable.



6 comments:

***** said...

I'm cracking up about her little wave! Dang cute!

Beth Zimmerman said...

That is so sweet! She is such a precious blessing!

Sam said...

Love love love little Emily and I hardly even know her! :p What a little cutie pie!

And love the new blog look!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Yes. I would be willing to email you. But what I would really like to do is go to the mall this week and get a pedicure.

Can we meet and make up over pink nail polish instead?

Love,
Anonymous

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Yes. I would be willing to email you. But what I would really like to do is go to the mall this week and get a pedicure.

Can we meet and make up over pink nail polish instead?

Love,
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

The wave? Beyond adorable, I can only imagine. The little miss seems to be moving on and on - you are one lucky family to have the three of you.

Leslie in CA