Sunday, March 11, 2012

When Mommy Isn't Looking


Dear Everyone,

On this, the final day I will have tape and a tube on my cheek, I wanted to show you what my number one goal in life has been:


All I have to do is wait for the right moment...when the tape has lost some of its stickiness and within two seconds I can pull the tube out faster than Mommy even realizes what has happened.

Between you and me, this is what I really think about my tube:


Don't forget to say a little prayer for me.

I love all of you!
Love,
Emily

10 comments:

Mom on a Line said...

She is adorable! I'll thinking of you all today and hope Emily doesn't figure out how to pull out the g-tube!

Hugs<3

Jen said...

What a cutie! I love her little tounge sticking out! Lots of prayers that the surgery goes well for little miss.

TortugaRachel said...

ROFL! You tell that tube where it can go! Keep up that fantastic spirit little miss!

Venassa said...

Aww good luck Emily!

Angee and Thom said...

Good Luck Tomorrow Little One!

Sam said...

Love love love little miss Em. Will be praying for her! Bye bye stinking tube!

Anonymous said...

That little girl is too cute, tube or no tube. Thinking of you both, and sending wishes for an easy time of it. Have had many clients over the years whose babies have had g-tubes, as well as helmets ... never seems to slow those kiddos down for a minute!

... Leslie in CA

Beth Zimmerman said...

Praying Noelle! She is such a precious little girl! God is doing amazing things in and through her story already! And He's not done yet! Love you!

Shan said...

Love this! I will definitely be thinking of you all while waiting for the good news of your successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Kim said...

Love that picture with her tongue sticking out! LOL