Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Might Die

I'm probably going to have to get my leg amputated...that's how bad it hurts.
Do you think falling as hard as I did could have caused a secret blood clot?

* * * * *

Once upon a time, before the little miss came along,  I was a work out five days a week kind of girl.

And now this more accurately defines my life:


Just thought I'd share...

And seriously...I'm probably not going to sleep all night for fear of this secret blood clot leaving Emily an orphan.

Have I mentioned that Jason owes me?







6 comments:

-stephanie- said...

I fell hard over a year ago and badly bruised my shin. I still have the bruise and if I touch it, it hurts. I'm still alive.
Jason....come home.

I wake up every day determined I'm going to walk/run. Hasn't happened yet and my girls are in school.
I have no excuse. :o(

CK said...

Noelle--did you get your leg looked at? Maybe not a blood clot since those aren't painful but...could you have broken something?
LOVE the e card...yup, that's me in a nutshell!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I feel your pain. Literally. Quit thinking of blood clots. You might have broken something, or cracked something. You should go have that checked missy.

Jason owes you huge time.

Anonymous said...

Words of advice from a nurse... if you sore leg is bigger than the other ,hot to the touch, and red, go to the doctor. If it's just sore but no visible changes are in your leg, you probably just have a deep tissue injury. Good luck!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Oh Noelle ... you make me laugh ... and cry at the same time! You're going to make it sweet girl! Leg and all!

Joann Mannix said...

Stop searching the internet and working yourself up. I do it all the time. It's not worth the worry.

And when it comes to blood clots, I know of what I speak. I have had a blood clot and even though they're hidden, trust me, there is no doubt. Your leg feels like it's in a bonfire and you have these distinct red lines going up and down your leg. Look for the red lines, if they're not there, then you're good.