Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In Case You Wondered

I am getting farther behind rather than catching up.
May at a garden center will do that to a person.
We are busier than we've ever been and I work until midnight or later almost every night.

Emily is throwing up more than usual for her.
Tomorrow morning we are taking her to the hospital for a feeding tube change.
(This has nothing to do with her throwing up.)
They will sedate her for it and we will hope and pray, like we always do, that she will come through without any setbacks.

And yet in spite of puke and lack of sleep and way too much work everywhere I turn,
I know that I am blessed beyond measure.

And I want you to know that I know that.

That's all for now.




7 comments:

Nessa said...

You're a busy girl!
What an adorable girl she is.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! More sweet Emily pictures!

Boo! Too much work for Noelle. Perhaps you need a personal assistant. I'd like to apply for that job, please.

xo -E

Jen said...

I just sent a prayer up to little Emily. I wish they could figure out why she throws up. Sweet baby girl!

Shan said...

<3 <3 <3

***** said...

Sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she doesn't have any long eyelashes...or the most precious face is the whole wide world...just sayin'! Could she be more darling?? Our continual prayers are with you in great number this week...and weekend. Love you all sooo much!!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Happiest Mothers Day ever, sweet Noelle! Know for sure that you are loved and prayed for!