Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life Is Kicking My Can


I'm at least 3 years behind in life.
Work, laundry, grocery shopping...
I realized today that I haven't billed anyone (that's a small part of what I do for work) since January.
January, and it's now May 4th.
Oh my honk.

I send in my weekly plant orders at midnight and almost always I get a reply the next morning.
"Noelle, you are working way too late.  We appreciate your business but get some sleep!"

For the next few days I'm going to be recycling some of my favorite blog posts.
Wish me luck in my effort to find 2012.

Here's a picture to tide you over:



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could get away with skipping billing for three months. I'm in the middle of invoicing this week. It takes three full eight-hour days to verify and print the invoices. Then another day to fold, stuff, stamp, seal and send them. This is a monthly occurrence. Ask me how much I love sitting in a chair for eight hours a day staring at a computer screen? Also, ask me if I know what irony means, since I'm doing just that right now. Can't get my eyes off that little cutie. Thanks for the photo to tide me over.

xo -E

Bossy Betty said...

Hey You! You are where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to be doing? Behind? Nahhh....you'll get to those bills. Breathe deep. Celebrate yourself and that beautiful little girl of yours.

Kim said...

She is getting so big and looking great!!! :) Go catch up, we will still be here.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Praying for you sweet girl! It works better than luck!

Elleny said...

She is so dang cute and her bathroom makeover looks great! I've been meaning to makeover our "guest bathroom" for Clara but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Shan said...

Recycling is fine. It's good for the environment! (Hugs.)