Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nothing Really


Note To Self:

If you want people to comment on your blog, ask a design question.
Thank you, all of you, for your suggestions.
You'll be the first to know when I make my final decisions.

* * * * *

My sweet girl didn't want me to put her down tonight and so we snuggled for an hour.
She wrapped her arm around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder.
She slept while I was lost in my thoughts.

I love that little girl of mine.
So so much.


It seems the sun shines in the same spot every time Emily is ready to take a nap.
I didn't want to move her because it would wake her up.
Do you like what I came up with?
Oh...and she's covered up with a shirt because I didn't have a blanket close.

* * * * *

I've got two hours worth of work left to do tonight...I better get at it.




4 comments:

Lalis said...

Aww, snuggles are definitely are one of her ways to tell you how much she loves and needs you!

...and kudos for being resourceful! Umbrellas and shirts work wonders :)

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love her little shade umbrella. Good thinking

TortugaRachel said...

When my kids were little, my mother gave me this advice with regard to napping:

"Leave 'em lie where Jesus flung 'em."

Love the solutions you came up with!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Love your creativity, Noelle!