Monday, June 25, 2012

Dancing Fool


Jason downloaded the song Dance With Me by Orleans onto his phone.
He thinks it should be our theme song.
He told me this as he was dancing with me in the kitchen.
I'm not a dancer...never have been and probably never will be...
But that minute of dancing with my husband was one of the most tender moments of my life.

Later...sometime around one in the morning when I was 98% asleep, Jason was still listening to music.
He wasn't tired.
When a song by the Bee Gees came on he jumped out of bed and danced again...
...this time in his pajamas, with only the light from his phone...
He had to show me the proper way to dance to a Bee Gees song.

That husband of mine...
I miss him when he's gone.


By the way...
Our girl isn't going to lack for friends:

(two first cousins and two second cousins)




2 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

my 4 year old granddaughter was looking that the pictures. She thinks that Emily is soooo cute.

Madi said...

Of course my baby is the only one without clothes. It was good to see you two!