Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Only 10:30pm And I'm Going To Bed

Dear Anonymous' #1, #7, and #14 ...

Actually, I didn't even get 14 comments so I take that part back.

I just want you to know that Em's formula has neither dairy nor soy proteins.
It's the most elemental formula there is.
She's never had any dairy, and we've tried soy with the same results.

And she's already on both Prevacid and Zantac.

Love,

Emily's Mommy

* * * * *


* * * * *

After what seems like years of traveling, Jason is home for a week.

It's the little things that I love:

he wakes up with Em so that I can sleep in a few more minutes
he does the dishes
he keeps Emily with him so that I can go to work and actually get something done
he makes me go and get a pedicure

* * * * *

I've been thinking about what summer meant to me as a little girl.
I loved summer.
Maybe I'll write a post about summer.

* * * * *

What do you want me to write a post about?

7 comments:

Lalis said...

I saw that someone commented about doTERRA Essential Oils on your previous post. I have a friend that uses them and is constantly posting and raving about how great they are. She calls herself a "crunchy mamma" because she has taken a step back from synthetic stuff and gone to more natural stuff. She has posted pics on an infection from a nasty wound she got on her leg that she treated with the essential oils, and as a scientist and a skeptic by profession, I was amazed.

My sister doesn't use the oils but she does use an amber necklace on her little one, it is supposed to be help with pain and discomfort. Again, the skeptic in me was surprised when the kid would have rougher days when he did not have his necklace on (he started teething at 3 months and then two weeks after that!)

...all of this has made want to try alternative medicine on myself. No joke. I just haven't had the time.

Anyway, the point being, perhaps whoever commented on the essential oils isn't totally crazy?

Elizabeth said...

You should write a post about all the ways that Emily is adorable, and include lots of pictures.

And a post about summer. That would be fun too. We used to play kick the can and ghosts in the graveyard with all the neighborhood kids. I can't even remember how to play ghosts in the graveyard anymore, but I still remember the name. Summer is awesome.

xo -E

TortugaRachel said...

That hubby of yours is a pretty nice guy. I love that picture, she's all enraptured by something off camera, he's all enraptured by her. She already has him wrapped around her little fingers!

Dazee Dreamer said...

that is the cutest picture ever. She is getting so big.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Write a happy post, Noelle! Remind yourself, and us, of the sunbeams that break through the clouds on even the most dismal of days. Remember the mountaintops ... worthy of the struggle to get there! Draw us pictures, and tell us stories, about the "girl" that we all love! Find a happy place, dear girl ... and enjoy it for all it's worth ... and then, while you're still smiling, then come back here. Renewed. Refreshed. Restored!

Anonymous said...

when i was pregnant and super super vomity, i found a medication which was approved in canada, but not here. i forget the name. but my ob figured out that it was a combination of the med that's in the sleep aid unisom, and b12. so every day i took this weird combo of 1/2 a unisom and a b12 supplement. i have to say, it didn't work perfectly but did keep me out of the hospital.

is emily too little to try anti nausea meds?

Angie said...

This picture is adorable!!!