Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm Still Whining


I'm dying...
...don't worry, dying might actually be better than whatever it is that has taken over my poor body.
I went to the doctor yesterday and asked for a shot of the strongest medicine he had.
It didn't help.

Jason promises he will be home tomorrow night but by then it might be too late.
(Have I mentioned that I'm not a fan of Jason's job this week?)

Here, something to make you laugh:


Something that makes me laugh?
Me planning a birthday party.

Is it Friday?

Yes?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Moms should not get sick. Period.
Mom's of adorable, sweet little girls with heart and tummy problems should NEVER EVER get sick. Not fair. I'm sorry Noelle!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I am so glad Emily has made it this far. I exciting to see what fun beautiful girl she is going to grow up to be.