Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Woe Is Us ... Woe Are We ... Whichever It Is


Can you tell me who made the law that states when Jason is out of town, Emily or I or both of us will be sick?
I'm kind of over that law.
And at the moment I'm kind of over Jason's job.
Don't lecture me...I really am grateful he has a job, I just wish his job remembered that he has a wife.

Little Miss has been throwing up all day because that's what she does when she doesn't feel well.
I can't figure out where we both went that exposed us to the lovely colds we have...

And who gets a cold in July anyway?


If she's not the cutest Little Miss...

Em is sleeping; I'm going to join her.
I'll write something less whiny tomorrow.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're totally entitled to a whine every now and then. I'm not a big believer in holding it in. It makes you grind your teeth at night.

xo -E

Sam said...

Oh my. I can't handle the cuteness of this kid. Honestly. She is just so darn adorable! Hope you both feel better, and that Jason's job wakes up and smells the coffee and stops taking him away!

Dazee Dreamer said...

maybe someone should just email this blog post to the boss of Jason. And by the way, I love the pictures of those 2 together.