Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl


Today my girl is officially one year old.
An entire year.
I can hardly believe it.


We've come so far from this:


I'm not the same person I was a year ago.
Not even a little bit.

Emily teaches me every day what it means to love and to hope.

And this morning when she crawled on top of me and smiled down at me, my heart filled with joy and I could say, for the first time, that I would do it again...all of it...

I love you sweet girl...forever.

Happy Birthday.

11 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Emily! I know how much she has brightened up my reading list, so I can't even imagine the impact this little cutie pie has had on your lives. Hope her day is wonderful! xo

-stephanie- said...

Happy 1st Birthday sweet baby girl.
Wow, those beautiful eyes and that pretty little pout melts my heart.

CK said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

Ali said...

Happy birthday you sweet girl you! We are so proud of you and your mommy and daddy!

Shan said...

First birthdays are such a milestone... for the parents. This is at least doubly true for you. What a place you have reached.

Happy birthday, Elimy.

Amy Johnson Goodman said...

Happy Birthday, Emily! And Happy One Year to you, Noelle! You both are amazing people. It is a privilege to know you.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I pray for many more birthday celebrations for you.

This brought tears to my eyes. Emily, you have touched and inspired more lives then you will ever know.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, isn't she beautiful!

Leslie in CA

Nessa said...

She's getting so old looking! What a gorgeous girl.
Happy (belated) birthday to Emily!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Emily!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Emily!