Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hearts Joined Together


In just a few short hours we will hand our little girl off to an anesthesiologist.
I held her tonight as she drifted off to sleep and I prayed to my Heavenly Father to keep her in His care.

I'm nervous for this one... more nervous than I was for the last surgery, and that one was open heart.

Perhaps it's because we've had her longer, we've loved her longer, we've cared for her longer...and perhaps it's because of how wholly she has my heart.

I'm turning my whole world over to a doctor... oh how I hope he will take care of her.


15 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Praying luv! For you, Jason, doctors, nurses, and for that sweet baby girl of yours! Love you SO MUCH!

Marian said...

Hang in there Momma! You are so brave...

Jake said...

Many prayers

Amy Johnson Goodman said...

Love you, Noelle! I wish I could do and say just the right things to take away the hard. Praying for you and Em...

Joann Mannix said...

Oh, darlin', I'm sitting here crying my eyes out, feeling that beautiful motherly love in every single one of your words. May the Wonderful Lord keep his loving arms around sweet baby Emily as she conquers another surgery. And may he keep you and your man in his Heavenly care. I will be praying for a successful surgery and recovery. Stay strong. XO

Angel Shrout said...

Praying for all of you... God has got this..

-stephanie- said...

Keeping you all in prayer. Love and hugs.

Hilary and Eric said...

the hand-off to the anesthesiologist just plain sucks (even when they do have cute dimples ;) Those docs are amazing - you're in good hands and God has a beautiful plan for Miss Emily. Hang in there Mama - 2 hours is nothing - go get food, then she's done! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you all today. Hugs!

Kristyn Monaghan said...

Praying for you! Hope everything goes well!

Lalis said...

I am joining you in prayer today. Love you!

Sam said...

Praying for you and the little nugget!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

So curious to hear how things are going, you three have been in my thoughts all day long!!!

Nessa said...

Praying of course!

pauline said...

Noelle, praying for you and Emily. Miss seeing you on Sunday's.

Love,

Pauline