Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's My Day

Several months ago my sister and I splurged and bought nearly front row tickets to see Wicked here in Salt Lake City.
I had to arrange it around Jason's insane travel schedule.
When we finally settled on a date that worked I told Jason to put it in his calendar on his phone, and to make it public so that the whole world knew.
I was going to have an entire day...end of story.

At 11:45 tonight Jason said "Your day starts in 15 minutes.  If Emily wakes up you have to wake me up.  You can't get out of bed.  In fact, you should give me the baby monitor."

And then he asked, "How late do you want to sleep in tomorrow?"

I'm thinking I should have scheduled myself more than just one day...

9 comments:

Nessa said...

That sounds wonderful. You deserve it!

Ali said...

How fun! We just saw Wicked on Sunday and it was amazing. You deserve to have this day (plus some)!

Angee and Thom said...

I hope you enjoyed your "day"

Hilary and Eric said...

can your hubby call MY hubby? hope you enjoyed your day without too many people texting you with complaints ;)

Shan said...

That Jason is pretty awesome.

Enjoy your day!

Joann Mannix said...

Hello my Sweet! Sorry I've been gone so long. I had to take a little blog and social networking break for a lot of reasons, none of them worth mentioning.But I'm back and ready to catch up.

Oh, that spy man of yours. What a great guy. You enjoy your wonderful day, every delicious second of it.

Kim said...

LOVE it! He's such a good apple!

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

That sounds like HEAVEN!!! I saw your post on eating and the comments with the dietician at Primary's. We went through all of that. The puking, no one understanding, "helpful" people commenting to just let them have a go at eating with Nathan then things would be fine....

I feel so much for you! Nathan is 4 1/2 and we are still no where close to being rid of the gtube. Though he does not have the deletion for digeorge, the genetics team is saying that the genes that regulate other genes has made Nathan an exact copy of a DiGeorge child.

I don't know what your schedule is like, but sometime I would like to get together with you and have lunch. Just send me a message on facebook or email me : ellingerfamily@gmail.com

-Stephanie

Dazee Dreamer said...

Good heavens that man is a find. well, when he's not out of town and all. :)