Monday, August 20, 2012

Things I Love

the sunglasses Jason just gave me...
image source 


things that make me laugh in the middle of the store


the fact that my little lady is growing more confident and explores my office


friends who post things on Facebook that make me laugh out loud first thing in the morning


Em's growing collection of elephants...Nana Helen we LOVE your addition!  Thank you!

...the sound of laughter (I have no idea how to center this...sorry)



And my husband.
Who is so so good to me.
I'm not sure what I did to deserve the good in my life, but I don't take it for granted.


2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Fun post. :o)
Love laughing Emily...and the rest of you. :oD

Nessa said...

Basically anything anyone posts from Someecards always makes me giggle.
Em is such a cutie. I love the video. It's nice to see her having so much fun.