Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Foot in Front of the Other


Our girl is miserable, and we aren't sure why.
She's been miserable for over a week.
I think her little tummy is my #1 enemy.

I was talking to my mom about it tonight and my mom said, "Listen to your heart.  You will know what you need to do for Emily."

My problem?
I'm too exhausted to hear the answer.

We have 17 different appointments in the next 10 days; here's hoping someone has an answer. 

(I might be exaggerating just a little bit about 17...)


This little rocking chair sat in my Grandma's play room my entire life.
I pulled it out of my closet the other day and it was love at first sight.

My girl fills my heart.

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm so sorry Noelle! I hope you guys get some answers soon and some relief for Emily! She is too cute on that rocking chair!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I'll be praying for Emily.

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you get some answers very soon!! Oh! That beautiful little girl in that rocking chair!! You just made my morning!

KC said...

Sorry she is feeling badly, I hope it gets better soon!

CK said...

:( I don't like this post. I hope Emily feels better soon...REALLY soon. In the meantime, we are sending prayers your way.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos in the rocking chair ... we had a special child's rocking chair for my two girls when they were little, and it was so loved. Amazing the way it was used for houses and forts and other play games as they grew older.

I hope you get some answers for Emily's tummy situation. Poor little baby - nothing worse than stomach issues on and on. I really hope you both find some relief soon.

Leslie in CA

Nessa said...

She really is the sweetest thing!
I hope you can figure out what's bugging her so much lately.

Beth Zimmerman said...

She is so precious! So is her mama! Continuing to stand with you in petitioning our Father! Love you, Noelle!

Jaime Barnhart said...

Just need to tell you (again) --- Emily is just adorable!!!!!!!

ProudSister said...

Prayers for baby Em. That whatever's ailing her is easy to make better. I hated when they were so small they couldn't tell me what was making them fuss. It must be so much more frustrating when it comes to Emily. Good luck with all the doctors. I know it's tough, but hopefully someone will figure it out and there is a super easy solution.