Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Watch Out Great - Grandma, I'm Going To Race You!

And in other news...
Emily has joined the ranks of her great-grandparents, and she couldn't be happier about it.
We're working on balance and confidence.
I don't know of another person who looks as cute with a walker.







"nh hhhhnnnnnnnbbjb vvvn" , Love Emily

Allow me to translate: "Dear Mommy, if you don't baby proof your cupboards, I'll continue to do things like this.  Love, Emily"



It's my birthday on Friday.  Would it be totally shameless of me to post a picture of what I want?
Actually, I'm not sure it would do any good because I'm pretty sure Jason got me something along the lines of outdoor gear.
He has a one track mind.

I'll show you want I want anyway - because a girl can dream!







                             
Okay...this is enough out of me.
Be prepared to discuss something of great importance tomorrow!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Could Emily be any cuter??? So cute seeing her walk. :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Hope Jason sticks that adorable necklace in with the outdoor gear! =)

Dazee Dreamer said...

so freaking cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her expression!

I am betting she will be abandoning that walker in no time at all ... kind of like training wheels; a little confidence will go a long way.

Happy Birthday! (Mine is Saturday)

Leslie in CA

Angee and Thom said...

I'm sure Jason has something like a new seat and helmet for a long bike ride? I vote the necklace. Love that little girls smile-mostly because she doesn't give it unless she really means it!

Angee and Thom said...

oh and glass anything on the bottom shelf is a big "no no" rookie mistake ;)

Shan said...

I thought the look on her face was pretty awesome. But the look on Daddy's was priceless.

Happy birthday. Enjoy your camping gear! Ba*cough*haha