Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mil Gracias


There are times when Em and I have to sneak out of church early and attend to matters of great importance:


Really, Emily needed her breakfast and I brought her home for that, but a slumber party in the middle of the living room floor seemed too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Oh my heart - I love her.
Do you get sick of me saying that?

* * *

Friends I just want to thank you for loving my little family.
Once in a while I'll get feedback from someone who has read my blog that is less than kind.
And in those moments I take a step back and wonder why I open myself up to that.

I've never claimed to be anything but myself: the good and the bad -
and to those of you who love me in spite of the bad?
Who support rather than judge?

Thank you.
Truly and sincerely,
thank you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would never get sick of your writing how much you love your baby. Isn't it amazing that before most of us become mothers, we had no idea how fiercely we could love? And,trust me, it only gets stronger.

Also - loved the CostCo shopping cart photos - great photographer with a very photogenic subject!

Leslie in CA