Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Peek Inside

This morning while I did laundry Jason gave Emily a bath.

As he was putting lotion on Em I heard him ask, "Okay Little Girl, would you like the full treatment or the deluxe treatment?"
I laughed and asked him what the difference was.

"The deluxe treatment includes Desitin."
 (for those of you who might not know, Desitin is diaper rash cream)

A few minutes later I heard him say, "Oh, wait!  We need to do a pedicure too."
And then he rubbed lotion into her feet.

Oh how that man loves his little girl - and oh how that makes me love that man!

* * *


6 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What a sweet man.

wjmom said...

I was wishing I could find a "like" button! :)

Nessa said...

That's so sweet. There's nothing cuter than a great relationship between a father and his little girl.

Dazee Dreamer said...

He definitely is a keeper that man of yours.

Amy Johnson Goodman said...

Thank you for sharing this. You guys are the greatest!

Lalis said...

I'm showing this to Nader so he knows how I want our babies treated, heh heh ;)