Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've Been A Little Busy


In the last four days I have started more projects than I know how to finish.
I'm insane.

Tonight at 10:00pm I sent Jason off to find me storage bins.
Lots of large storage bins.

He must love me because he took my list and went willingly and had to go to two different stores to find what I needed.

The project I'm most excited about is not quite finished, and it required that I clean and organize the garage and clean out my storage room - the storage room that has never had enough space.

I have to do one more thing tomorrow and then I'll take pictures and show you.

The other projects are last minute Christmas gifts I decided to make, and oh my honk - what was I thinking?
I'll take pictures of those too, as I finish them.

Tonight I ran to the store with one thing in mind: a chair for Emily.
She's always looking for something to sit on that is just her size:

-the stairs
-any box she sees
-some of her toys
-me, whenever I'm sitting on the floor

-the dishwasher door


I wish you could have seen her face - not just in the pictures we managed to get.
She has never looked more smug.
She knew immediately that she was sitting in her chair - and she was a very happy little girl.



When did our girl get so big???

It's now almost 2am - again.
I haven't been to bed before 2am in many nights, and I am starting to feel it!


6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Never enough hours in the day . . .

I l.o.v.e that pink chair! It's definitely a great fit for Emily!

xo -E

Nessa said...

Ooh that looks JUST like the chair I want to get Chloe. Too cute!

Karen Mortensen said...

I love that chair. So cute.

Hilary and Eric said...

I caught myself saying Oh my honk the other day.

Sigh.

Plattfamily said...

What an adorable chair! I love her facial expression.... oh lady, I haven't been to bed before 2 in a long time... don't get in the habit because soon you will start seeing it as your bedtime like me.... and its not a good thing!

Bridget said...

Oh my stars!!! She is adorable in her very own chair!