Friday, November 30, 2012

Time - I Need More.

By 11:00 this morning I had already taken two naps.
Two.
And they were each 30 minutes long.
It's nearly 3:30pm and I am in serious need of yet another nap.
Sometimes it's a really long life.

In the next three days I have to find the time and the energy to:

-make 12 dozen cookies
-help with a bridal shower
-plan Sunday dinner for my family
-clean my house (Jason's parents are staying with us this weekend)
((my house isn't actually that messy, amazingly - I just have to clean it with a fine tooth comb.))

-find something purple to wear to my little sister's wedding that is next week

(Oh hey, Baby Sister is getting married next week!)

-and maybe put up my Christmas tree.

Happy weekend to me!

Happy Weekend to you too!






4 comments:

Kristin @ Simply Klassic Home said...

She's not a fan of napping in her bed, is she? LOL She's too cute!

Good luck getting all of your chores done!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I'm so surprised that baby sister is having you wear purple. NOT.

Good luck this weekend. But have fun. Don't stress.

Karen Mortensen said...

Good luck with everything.

Elise said...

I'm impressed! And I'm excited to see you guys at the wedding...I will have to find something purple as well ;)