Tuesday, December 25, 2012

All Is Calm - All Is Bright

And all is filled with a profound peace.

I've been storing the memories of the last few days in my mind, waiting for a quiet moment to write it all down.

Tonight as my family was together for our annual Christmas Eve party, my sweet niece, who is almost 12, stood in front of all of us and told us of her love for her Heavenly Father and of her Savior, Jesus Christ.  And with the innocence and sincerity of her words, my eyes filled with tears and my heart was touched.  

May each of you find a quiet moment to reflect on the reason for this beautiful day.

Merry Christmas my dear friends.
Merry Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Noelle. Hugs to Emily.

-stephanie- said...

Merry Christmas to all of you too.

I will join the rejoicing that went on in heaven when your niece proclaimed her love for the Father and Jesus! Awesome!

Nessa said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait to hear about it.