Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hi!


Dear World,

Mommy and I are sick.
We spend a lot of time snuggling on the couch together, and wiping our runny noses.
Mommy says she doesn't know if I gave it to her, or if she gave it to me.
Either way, we are miserable.

Mommy's colds like to turn into pneumonia, and Mommy says if that happens this time, she's going to fire her immune system.

(I'm just a little girl so Mommy might not believe me, but I think I should tell her that if she went to bed at a decent hour her immune system might behave once in a while.)

Mommy and Daddy took me to the GI doctor today, and when the doctor saw me she did a happy dance.
She said I was her favorite story of the entire day because of how well I'm doing.

(It doesn't count when I'm sick though because my gut rebels.)

My GI doctor doesn't want to see me again for 6 months.

World, Mommy is really tired and is going to bed now.
She says she should have named me 'Irony.'


(I think it's cause I like to suck on the toy baby bottle while Mommy feeds me.)

Silly Mommy.

Have a good day World!

Love, Elimy

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh you sweet sweet girl! I am so sorry you and your mommy are sick. That is fantastic news from your GI doctor! Yay for 6 month breaks! I love you both so much. Hope you feel better fast!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sleep tight and wake up healthy sweet girl! =)