Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Things We Do For Love


In case you were unaware - 

Disney Junior has a new series called Sofia the First.
It's about a little girl who becomes a princess when her mom marries the king.

It was on this morning as Jason and I were eating breakfast.
{Jason made homemade waffles and syrup.  He's a good husband.}

]]]=o-k=kkkkpjoiom;mmmmpomm9.o=-
{This is Emily's way of saying hello.  She has to be in on all of the action.}

Anyway - Sofia the First.

"I'm really disappointed in this show," Jason said.
"I was looking forward to a new series but this one has too many flaws."
"Watch, any minute the princesses are going to start to rap."
"And then they're going to play 'pin the tail on the stupid unicorn' but they aren't even going to finish the game before they move on to the next activity."

"How do you know this?" I asked.  "This episode was new just yesterday."

"I've watched it three times Noelle."

I could not stop laughing.


My tough manly man husband has been thrown into an entirely different world.
I'd say he's handling it pretty well.
Even if he doesn't like Sofia.


7 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What a great guy. He deserves many bonus points for that one.

Elizabeth said...

I just realized yesterday that Sofia the First is a series, I thought it was like an hour mini movie. Anyway, I was talking to my hubby about it & his response was, oh yea, Addie & I watch it sometimes in the morning so we've seen this one already. Ha! You are right - a whole new world! :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Start worrying when he watches it WITHOUT Emily! =)

Yum to the waffles and syrup!

Bridget said...

Hahahahha! :) Love this. Love good daddies.

Nessa said...

Lol...Funny how much parenthood changes things.

Lalis said...

I like Sofia...
...what?

...I got to work at noon! There's NOTHING else on TV in the morning.

Ok, I could watch the news...

Kim and Company said...

Braedon and Reilly love this new show, except they call it Once Upon a Princess.