Thursday, January 3, 2013

Woe Is Us

Here in the Because Nice Matters household we've gone from critical to needing life support within just a matter of hours.
Thankfully, out of the three of us, Emily is the most healthy...as long as we keep her medicated with Benadryl.
And no, Benadryl doesn't knock her out - as much as Jason and I might wish it did, just so that we could all take a nap.
All day Em has walked around squealing and talking to whatever is in front of her, while Jason and I have been on the couch all 'pass the tissues please.'

Jason's new favorite pastime is spraying saline up my nose, (which I'm pretty sure has killed my nasal passage all the way to my belly button) while mine is telling him when the tissue is stuck to his facial hair.
If we can talk Becca into entering the germ infestation that is our house to watch Emily, Jason and I are going to drag our sorry selves to the doctor to ask for the strongest dose of medicine we can get.

Jason wrapped his arms around me tonight and said, "in sickness and in health ... don't forget."

That's all - I'm going now to find Jason and his stash of nasal spray.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Oooh, that's awful! Hope you feel better soon.

Judy said...

Oooh, that's awful! Hope you feel better soon.

Shan said...

Girl... I hope you are feeling better ASAP. We've got the same crud over here. But seriously? The life support part in my feed scared the holy hell out of me. Gonna go find a tissue now. For my eyes this time.
Sending love.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Awwww ... praying healing angels upon your household!

Kathy T. said...

I hope you both are feeling much better today!!