Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Too Hot To Blog

I need a pedicure.
And I need for it to be less than 112 degrees when I get in my car after work.

I have a husband at home for six entire days and tonight I asked him to go to the store with me just because he was home and could.
We went to a toy store to get ideas for Em's birthday that is only a month away and then we ended up at Wal-Mart for a minute.

Jason held something up and said, "Dear, is this a tube top?"

I said yes.

"Huh," he said, acting like he was surprised. "And they sell tube tops at Wal-Mart? Weird."

The sarcasm in his tone still has me laughing.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We (the Royal Mouse and I) are doing pedicures at my house on Saturday. C'mon over! I can do your toes sparkly red or pink, or I have lots of other fun colors and a really nice foot scrub. The only draw-back is that you have to sit on the edge of the tub to soak your feet, which is way less comfortable than those chairs with tubs attached to them like they have at the spa.

xo -E

Beth Zimmerman said...

So did you buy it for him? (Pictures?) =)