Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mini Vacation


We are going out of town for a few days...to visit Jason's family.
Jason is so happy.

But first?

First we have the pleasure of participating in The Amazing Race - my sister-in-law's version.
I'm on a team with my dad, Ben, and my niece Erika and my nephew Nick.
Our color is green.

We are meeting at 9 am for breakfast, and then at 10:00 the adventure begins.
Em is going to hang with Aunt Rachel while her daddy and I compete against each other for a few hours.

I have no idea what to expect...I do know that we will get wet and that at some point we are going to have to carry a 50 pound bag of horse feed...

You wish you could play too don't you?!!

Here's something you don't know about me.
Sometimes when I'm at work and I can't find tweezers to pull out the dumb gray hair that is overtaking my head, I use these:

(True Story)





No comments: