Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My House Smells Like A Nail Salon


In a fit of rebellion I threw away a sink full of syringes.
I get tired of washing them.
If that's the most rebellious I ever get I think the world is safe.

(And too?  I'm pretty sure the syringe basket won't miss what I threw away.)

I was talking to Jason on the phone (he's out of town - again!) and we decided that throwing syringes away was a good stress reliever. 



In a fit of rebellion Emily shattered a bottle of bright pink fingernail polish on my tile floor.
Wait.
It wasn't rebellion.
It was just Emily being Emily - she loves hitting things on the floor if they make a loud noise.

I was talking to my mom at the time and said, "Well, there goes the resale value of my home."

I was able to clean it up, with the exception of what got in the grout - and the grout is now a light shade of pink.

I'd like to mention that I have cute nephews.


Grandpa took them rock hunting on the 4th of July - they loved it.

World, our girl is going to be two in a little over three weeks.
How did that happen???


No comments: